Friday, December 5, 2008

"I'm Going to Jackson ..."


Sweet Victory ...




I'm done training for the year and I'm ready to party and relax.
Life is good and I have exceeded my goals for the year. 
I'm heading to Jackson ... look out Jackson Town.


In these crazy times, remember the simple things are the most important.
The good things in life are free...
I want to say thank you to Kelli and my boys especially for supporting me this year on my mighty adventure. Thank you, thank you, Thank you.



I will continue posting once a week about what's going on in Kelli, the boys and my life if you want to stay connected.
Thank you for all your support and remember, keep triing ...



Happy Holidays and I love you all and miss you all.
Eric

1 comment:

Bang said...

Congrats man and sorry i haven't been on the blog lately. New job is crazy and it took a bit to get used to the schedule.

As always, you're the man...and watch out for the rumored "They Live" remake coming next year.